'SECO' make Primary Injection Test Set is used for testing different equipment like Current Transformers, Circuit Breakers, High Current Relays, Cables, etc. by injecting high current in the associated circuit. The Circuits Under test need to be isolated from live supply before testing. Utility of the equipment is enhanced by providing heavy duty castor wheels for easy transportation from one place to other.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- Construction: Single unit OR Two units depending on customer's requirement.
- Input: Single phase, 230 V, 50 Hz AC supply / Three phase, 415 V, 50 Hz, AC supply. (Input suitable for other system voltages can be supplied against specific requirements)
- Output: AC Test Current, Selectable and continuously variable, either Manually or Motorised gear for current control. Current Ranges can be any of the following.
- 150 / 300A, 250 / 500A, 400 / 800A, 500 / 1000A, 1500 / 3000A, 2500 / 5000A, 3000/6000 A.
- Rated Burden can be from 1 kVA to 20 kVA depending on customer's requirement.
- Duty Cycle: 10 min. ON + 10 min. OFF (Units with Continuous duty cycle rating are available on request).
- Over Current protection is provided as standard feature which trips output in case output current value exceeds 120% of rated current.
- Output leads (cables) must be ordered separately depending on requirement of size and length.
- Value of Test current and Rated Burden other than specified above can be supplied against specific requirement.
- A tripping circuit is provided which actuates as soon as the Relay Under Test trips. This tripping action instantaneously trips the Test Outputs
- Measurements: Output current circuit is provided with Digital Panel meter for accurate measurement of output current. Accuracy of Digital Voltmeters and Ammeters: +/- 1 % or better.
- A Digital Time Interval Meter is also provided for counting of Trip Time (4 digits, Auto ranging). Accuracy of Digital Time Interval meter: Better than 0.1 % + / - 2 digits
- Digital panel meters for measurement of Input AC Mains Voltage and Output AC Terminal Voltage can be provided as an Option.
- Controls: Switches, Push Buttons and Indicating Lamps are provided for all appropriate circuits to ensure greatest convenience to the user.
- Separate EARTH terminal, FUSE and MCB protection are provided to ensure safety.
- Timer for Maximum operation time can be provided as an OPTIONAL feature.
- Zero Interlock and Open Earth Interlock are provided as OPTIONAL features.
- Environment: Reference Temperature: 23 Deg. C + / - 2 Deg. C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to + 50 Deg. C
- Operating Humidity: < 80 % RH at 40 Deg. C Non condensing
- (Derating of specifications is applicable in case environmental parameters exceed Reference range).