'SECO' make High Voltage Breakdown Tester is used for testing of dielectric strength of different insulating materials used in electrical equipment, products and parts like Control panels, transformers, motors, Cables, Insulating material sheets, switch gear. Instruments, etc. They are available in AC, DC as well as AC & DC versions. Various Output voltages up to 100 kV can be supplied.
Technical Specifications and Features:
- 1. Input: Single phase, 230 V, 50 Hz AC supply. (Testers suitable for other voltage and frequency can be supplied as a specific requirement from customer).
- 2. Output voltage: Continuously variable, Output voltage rating can be selected from the following while ordering the tester.
- 3 kV, 5 kV, 10 kV, 15 kV, 20 kV, 30 kV, 40 kV, 50 kV, 60 kV, 75 kV, 100 kV
- 3. Tripping Current: Can be selected from the following while ordering the tester.
- 5mA, 10 mA, 15 mA, 20 mA, 25 mA, 50 mA, 100 mA, 200mA, 250 mA, 350 mA, 500 mA, 1000 mA (1A).
- The tripping current can be a set of fixed values OR can be ordered as settable value in between using a knob.
- 4. Duty cycle: 15 min. ON + 15 min. Off OR Continuous if specially ordered.
- 5. Operation: Can be Manual OR motorized to be specified while ordering.
- 6. Indication of Output Voltage and Current: Can be Analog OR Digital Panel Meter.
- 7. Accuracy: + / - 5 % of Nominal value in 20 - 100 % of range.
- 8. Reference standards: IS:2026, IS:11171, IEC 60076
- 9. Other Features:
- 1. Zero Start Interlock: High voltage cannot be energised unless variac is brought to Zero position.
- 2. Open ground interlock: Set cannot be switched ON if Earth terminal is not connected to Earth.
- 3. Trip voltage hold: Value of Test voltage at Trip is held on Display till Reset.
- 4. Trip reset interlock: Until Trip event is acknowledged by pressing the Reset Push button, next operation cannot be started.
- 5. Indication Lamps provision
- 6. Buzzer
- 7. Fuse Protection
- 8. Timer: Provided as an Optional feature. In Manual models, timer can provide visual indication of set time lapsed whereas in Semi-automatic models, timer can execute switching off of the test voltage. Timer can be kept bypassed if not desired during testing. Timer positions available: 30 sec., 60 sec., 120 sec.
- Values of voltage and Tripping current other than specified above can be supplied against specific requirement.
- Enclosure colour: Honeywell Grey - RAL 7035 - Air cooled unit
- Light Grey - RAL 631 - Oil cooled unit
- Special lucrative Enclosure with Castor wheels can be provided as an option.
- 10. Controls: Switches, Push Buttons and Indicating Lamps are provided for all appropriate circuits to ensure greatest convenience to the user.
- 11. Environment:
- Reference Temperature: 23 Deg. C + / - 2 Deg. C
- Operating Temperature: 0 to + 50 Deg. C
- Operating Humidity: < 80 % RH at 40 Deg. C Non condensing
- (Derating of specifications is applicable in case environmental parameters exceed Reference range).